Bed and Breakfast Luxury
Owner Barbara Segal has done the impossible with the Longhorn Suite -- taken the rugged and rustic Texas frontier and turned it into high-end luxury.
The Longhorn Suite has a king size bed and a gas fireplace complete with handmade longhorn cattle tiles underneath an antique mantle. The custom South American hardwood floor is inlaid with Texas Stars.
The suite has a sitting room with a love seat and writing desk. This front-facing accommodation has windows on two sides that look out onto the beautiful country scenery.
The 100 year old weathered barn wood on the ceiling came from a building on the property and was incorporated into the construction. Faux cowhide leather walls and touches of Texas ranch life in the furniture and decor complete the look.
The large en suite bathroom features a unique slipper tub, glass door shower, and double sinks.
If you're looking for Texas style, personal attention and a true Bed & Breakfast experience, you can't go wrong with The Longhorn Suite.
This suite can accommodate two rollaways to host two additional guests.
$199/night double occupancy
$50/night each additional guest
Other things you may want to know:
- Max Guests: 4
- King Size Bed
- Can accommodate two (2) twin rollaways
- Private Bathroom with Shower and Clawfoot Slipper Tub
- Estate House Elevator
- WiFi Access
- Individually Controlled Thermostat
- Served Country Breakfast
- Access to Guest Hospitality Bar
- Complimentary Blue Bell Ice Cream
- Coffee from Independence Coffee
- Flat Screen TV with Amazon FireTV
- DVD Player
- Gas Fireplace
- Ceiling Fan
- Comphy Company Luxury Sheets
- Chadsworth & Haig Luxury Robes
- Extra Long Staple Cotton Micro Towels
- Ironing Board
- Hair Dryer
- Luxury Bath Products