Rates & Policies
Room & cottage rates range from $159-$225 per night
- Rates are for double occupancy. $50/night for each guest over double occupancy. There is no charge for children 10 years of age or younger.
- Weekend stays require a 2 night minimum in all cottages except the Country Penthouse.
- Our Southern cottages and the Secretariat can be booked for a one night stay Sun-Thurs. During Round Top Antique Week (last week in March and last week in September) all cottages require a two night minimum.
- Weekend single night stays are only available in Estate House guest rooms and the Country Penthouse.
- Two night minimum stays are required for all accommodations (rooms and cottages) during Scarecrow Festival (October) and Bluebonnet Festival (April) in both the Estate House and cottages.
- We require a deposit of 50% when you book. The balance is charged a week before your arrival. During Round Top Antique Weeks (Spring & Fall), holidays, and select festival weekends, your card is subject to being charged in full at the time your reservation is made. If you book online, your reservation will be charged in full once we receive notice of the booking.
- We accept Mastercard, Discover, Visa and American Express. Cash and personal check are also welcome.
- Your deposit is refundable if reservations are cancelled twenty (20) days prior to check-in date during off-season (July-August and December-February) and thirty days prior to check-in date during high season (March-June and September-November). Please note our holiday cancellation exceptions below. All cancellations are subject to a $45 cancellation fee.
Holiday & Event Cancellation Policy
The following holidays and events have a no cancellation, no refund policy. If you should have to cancel, please understand that you must take responsibility for the full cost of your reservation.
- New Year's Eve and New Year's Day
- Valentine's Day
- Easter Weekend
- Memorial Day Weekend
- Fourth of July
- Labor Day Weekend
- Thanksgiving Weekend -- Wednesday through Sunday
- Christmas Eve and Christmas Day
- Bluebonnet Festival and Scarecrow Festival
- Round Top Antique Week (Spring and Fall)
Spa Treatments are refundable if cancelled within seven (7) days of the date that services are scheduled, minus a $45 cancellation fee. We ask that you take responsibility for full payment of your spa treatment if you do cancel less than seven (7) days before your scheduled appointment
Cancellation Policy for Round Top Antique Weeks (Fall and Spring), Chappell Hill Scarecrow Festival (October), and Chappell Hill Bluebonnet Festival (April)
Reservations must be paid in full at the time of reservation. There are no refunds for reservations during Round Top Antique Weeks (Fall and Spring), Chappell Hill Scarecrow Festival (October), or Chappell Hill Bluebonnet Festival (April). If you have to cancel, you must take responsibility for the full amount of your reservation.
- We welcome well-socialized dogs under 40 lbs. in our self-catering cottages only. Dogs are not allowed in the Estate House.
- A charge of $50 per dog (limit 2) will be charged per reservation (not per night).
- Dogs are to be leashed when outside and should not be left unsupervised.
- Dogs should be crated when guests leave their accommodations. They should not be left tied outside or loose inside the cottage.
- Cottages are deep-cleaned after a dog has visited, but please note that guests are responsible for anything over and above our normal pet cleaning routine (damage to contents, etc.) that are determined to have been caused by a visiting pet.
- There are proprietor- and staff-owned dogs on the property who make Lillian Farms their home. They are very friendly and social. Two of them, Bella & Daisy, will often visit the cottages.
- We are a smoke-free establishment. There will be a $250 charge for smoking in one of our guest rooms or cottages.
- Well behaved children age 14 and over are welcome in the Estate House if accompanied by a parent or guardian. Children of all ages are welcome in the cottages.
- Cottages and guest rooms are for registered guests only. Please inquire before inviting non-registered guests onto the property. The Estate House, which is also the owner's residence, is not intended to be a gathering place for anyone other than guests registered to stay in the house. The cottages are intended to be used by registered guests only. Large gatherings are not permitted. If the owner deems it necessary to ask guests to leave due to any violations, your reservation will be cancelled and is non-refundable.
- Estate House check-in is 3pm to 5 pm. If you will be arriving after 5pm, please notify us so we can give you instructions for self check-in.
- We do not accept visitors for drop-in appointments, tours, or accommodations. The Estate House, Lone Star Event Center, and all other facilities are locked and closed unless there is an existing appointment or reservation.
All cottages are self catering and self check-in. We will send a pre-arrival letter about a week before your arrival with the current gate code to access the property and directions to your cottage.
- Check-out for both the Estate House and the cottages is 11am. Early check-in (1pm) or late check-out (1pm) is possible when available. There is a $25 fee. Check with the innkeeper for early or late arrival availability for your particular room or cottage.
- Items left behind by guests are kept at Lillian Farms for 30 days. There is a $25 charge to return any item to a guest. All items are returned Priority Mail with a tracking number. Items not claimed at the end of the 30 day period are donated to a local charity.
- We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone!
Gift Certificates are available.
Rates are subject to change without notice.
Release and Waiver of Liability
Please understand that by reserving at Lillian Farms you are indicating that you agree to release and hold harmless Lillian Farms, its owners, agents, and other guests for any liability.
I, the Releasee (hereinafter the guest) hereby irrevocably and unconditionally release & hold harmless from liability Lillian Farms, its owners, agents, and other guests from any & all liabilities, claims, actions, damages, costs, or expenses of any nature whatsoever weather in law or equity, known or unknown, occurring during, caused by, relating to, or arising in any way from my participation at Lillian Farms Bed and Breakfast.
I understand that attending a facility in the country may involve participation in physical activities both indoors and outdoors, and certain exposure to wildlife. With these, and all related activities, there is a certain element of risk. By accepting this waiver, I hereby acknowledge that my participation is at my own risk, and that I assume all responsibilities for any and all aspects of participation by both myself and any children who might accompany me. This waiver applies to any and all activities participated in at Lillian Farms.
I understand that this release from Liability irrevocably & unconditionally releases and hold harmless all Releasees from any financial or other liability for any injury, bodily harm, sickness, illness, or loss of life that I as a guest or my family member or friend may suffer and from any economic harm or loss of property occurring during, caused by, relating to, or arising in any way out of staying at Lillian Farms Bed and Breakfast.
I, the Releasee understand that reserving at Lillian Farms I intend to be legally bound by the release
and waiver of liability.